MIB LIMOUSINE & CONCIERGE SERVICES INC.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UPDATED NOVEMBER 1, 2011
Customer represents to be at least 19 years of age and legally capable of entering into a contract with MIB Limousine & Concierge Services Inc. under Ontario law.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
A 50% (for Wedding), 30% Non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit is required to guarantee your reservation. Deposits are credited towards the balance due. Reservations are not guaranteed until the deposit is received. Deposits by credit card are recommended to immediately guarantee your reservation. Reservations that do not have a credit card on file are required to give an additional $100-$250 case REFUNDABLE security deposit. The security deposit is GUARANTEED to be refunded at the end of the service in cash if the limousine is inspected and found without any incident (incident i.e. vomit, damage, smoking, theft, excessive cleaning needed). Cash, Visa, MasterCard are accepted.
Any tolls, parking, airport and port charges not included, must be paid by the client.
All balances are to be paid in CASH upon arrival on rental date. Chauffeurs do not carry change. Balance may be paid by credit card if pre-arranged with the office (cardholders must be present with credit card and ID upon arrival on rental date). No cheques of any kind will be accepted unless received at least 30 days prior to rental date. There is a $50.00 returned check fee.
EXCESSIVE CLEANING FEES
Cleaning included in your reservation is for routine carpet cleaning, removal of bottles, cans and glasses. Removal of garbage. Cleaning NOT INCLUDED in your reservation is as follows: Cleaning of mirror ceiling – $50.00, Cleaning of spilled drinks – $50.00, Cleaning of excessive garbage, broken glass, mud, food, body glitter, rice and confetti-type decoration – $50.00, Cleaning of the inside of the windows – $50.00, Saturated carpet in need of shampooing from spilled drinks – $100.00. Additional fees will be charged to the guarantee credit card, to be paid in cash or subtracted from your security deposit.
- A $250.00 charge per cigarette and per vomit is automatically assessed if anyone in the renting party should smoke or vomit in the MIB vehicle, this may also be ground for termination of your services immediately without refund. Please advise your guests of these additional fees. Additional fees will be charged to the guarantee credit card, to be paid in cash or subtracted from your security deposit.
- FUEL SURCHARGE
Due to increasing fuel costs on the day of your reservation, if fuel goes up more then 10 cents from the average of that week, a $20 -$80 fuel surcharge may apple to your reservation and will be charged to the guarantee credit card, to be paid in cash or deducted from your security deposit.
- Overtime will be permitted with prior approval of the Chauffeur and upon vehicle availability, and rounded off to the next hour. Availability of overtime is not guaranteed. Overtime rates are non-negotiable and will be charged to the customer according to GPS Tracking report for each limousine. Chauffeurs’ do not have the ability to waive overtime for any reason. Overtime is charged by the hour, not prorated per minute.
- The minimum contract price is fixed once the contract is signed. Early dismissal, downsizing or shortening of rental hours, will not adjust the price.
- Customer is responsible for payment of tolls and parking.
- Smoking, illegal use of alcohol, and/or narcotics or controlled substances, fighting or any other conduct considered inappropriate by the Chauffeur is prohibited and will result in additional charges and immediate termination of the trip. Customer hereby agrees to hold company, its agents and employees harmless from any consequences of such wrongful use by customer or customer’s guests, including the cost to defend against the same.
- The customer authorizes MIB Limousine & Concierge Services Inc. to charge their credit card and is fully responsible for any damages to the vehicles or cost of repair plus loss of use.
- The Chauffeur inspects each vehicle before, during and after each rental. In the event of damage suffered, the customer shall be responsible for any and all harm and damages suffered by the company, its agents, employees, or third parties, including but not limited to the vehicle. In regard to cleaning, breakages, burns, or other interior or exterior damage to extent of the customer’s guest smokes inside the vehicle, customer shall be charged $400.00 and the rental will be terminated, without refund. Exterior decorations subject to weather.
- The Company, or its designated representative, is hereby appointed customer’s attorney–in-fact to sign customer’s signature for additional charges to customer’s credit card for damages, overtime, and/or changes due and not immediately paid by the customer is expressly empowered and authorized to charge all costs resulting from damages to said credit card.
- Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence of company, its agents or employees, customer hereby waives any and all claims against company, its agents or employees for injury loss, or damage, including consequential damages to customer’s person or property from whatever cause. In addition, customer waives any right of subrogation with regard to the same.
- Customer understands and accepts that Acts of God, unforeseen traffic and severe weather conditions delay travel. There may be unexpected vehicle breakdowns and other unforeseen events beyond the control of company, for which company shall not be liable to the customer.
- In the event MIB Limousine & Concierge Services Inc. for reasons beyond its control is unable to perform this contract, the liability shall be limited to full monies paid by the customer or at the discretion of MIB Limousine & Concierge Services Inc. to sublet the service to another company.
- MIB Limousine & Concierge Services Inc. is not responsible for any personal property of the customer or customer’s guests, which are misplaced, damaged or left in the vehicle.
- MIB Limousine & Concierge Services reserves the right to institute and establish rules and regulations of guess conduct, which may be amended from time to time, including termination of rental, without refund, due to non compliant guest conduct.
- MIB Limousine & Concierge Services reserves the right to substitute the vehicle, or the colour of the vehicle at its own discretion.
MIB Limousine & Concierge Services Cancellation Policy and Associated Charges
- In case of cancellation, the deposit will be forfeited. Cancellations with less than a 2-week notice will be billed the total amount quoted for your reservation.
Special events (i.e. concerts, sporting events) that are cancelled or postponed within 2 weeks of the scheduled booking may be given the opportunity to use the time reserved for other services on that day only, otherwise additional fees shall apply. Wedding, prom and grad reservations that are cancelled or changes to the hours of services requested with less than a 45 day notice will be required to pay the full amount quoted. These charges will be charged to your guarantee credit card, to be paid in cash or your security deposit will be forfeited and the balance will be due no later than your reservation date.
Should you have any questions, please see our Contact page.